Welcome to Episode 8 of our Waterdeep: Dragon Heist campaign.
- New Player Zerelda, Half-Elf Fighter 3 – An exile from Silverymoon looking for a place in the world
- Aldred Eltorchul, Human Wizard, Level 3 – Slightly pompous eldest son of the Eltorchul line of Wizards
- Fenn, Half-Orc Rogue Level 3 – Shady fixer for the Eltorchuls. Not a tank.
- Ode, Half-Elf Bard Level 3 – Speaker in Silvan (And Ben, his player, couldn’t make this session)
- Ignatius, Human Forge Cleric of Moradin – Maker of questionable decisions.
We continue to continue our delving in the Blue Alley of Waterdeep on a quest to recover a ornamental Unicorn for the Blackstaff. Our heroes do find the unicorn, and abandon their interest in checking every room as the Alley has worn them down over the last few sessions…
Returning to the Blackstaff they mostly join Force Grey and are asked to find out more about the Gralhund noble family who are somehow implicated in the gang warfare that is plaguing the poorer areas of Waterdeep.