Last time our adventurers started their journey to the infamous Skullport, a den of hive and villainy beneath the streets of Waterdeep. In this episode, the fight some of the creatures that have laired in the lock gates that they need to navigate to reach their destination.
Giant spiders get the drop on Iggy (haha, spiders, drop, geddit!). Then Troglodytes get the, er, drop on Fenn. Kinda. Though I think he created that situation himself.
The session is predominantly combat, but it’s 5th level combat!
- Zerelda, Half-Elf Fighter 5 – Joe missed the session, so this is a braver-cos-of-GM-immunity fighter
- Aldred Eltorchul, Human Wizard, Level 5 – “Fire is my friend.”
- Fenn, Half-Orc Rogue Level 5 – “The view from here is all lizardy…”
- Ode, Half-Elf Bard Level 5 – Putting his back into it 0x10x365
- Ignatius, Human Forge Cleric (???) of Moradin Level 5 – Moradin carries that Glaive does he?
Whilst this is a “non-traditional” run through of Dragon Heist, there may well be spoilers for your own games.