Our group of heroes continue their journey through the magical locks to get to the legendary city of Skullport. That they may have inadvertently flooded. Adventurers are like that.
Having already encountered spiders and troglodytes, our group happen upon a group of arguing Kuo-Toa… Aficionados of Demonac’s Tales from my D&D Campaign (and if you’re not an aficionado do yourself a favour and watch them on youtube!) may well realise that Ode’s invisibility spell wasn’t the benefit he maybe thought it was.
After that little bump in the road, they meet a pair of Dwarven Salvagers and eventually make their entrance into the glory that is Skullport! Mask has, indeed, provided!
And it is to the glory of Mask that they find the Hanging Mask temple, the most esteemed place of Maskvarran worship in the North…
- Zerelda, Half-Elf Fighter 5 – Smasher of letters
- Aldred Eltorchul, Human Wizard, Level 5 – “Fire is still my friend.”
- Fenn, Half-Orc Rogue Level 5 – “Crossbow bolt to the eye!”
- Ode, Half-Elf Bard Level 5 – “Screw you three strings!”
- Ignatius, Human Forge Warlock Level 5 – “Oh yeah, deffo a servant of Moradin. Why do you ask?”
Whilst this is a “non-traditional” run through of Dragon Heist, there may well be spoilers for your own games.